- This event has passed.
Quilt Retreat 2016
March 6, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - March 9, 2016 @ 2:00 pm| $500.00
Join The Material Girl at Bishop’s Ranch in Beautiful Healdsburg for a much needed get away with your sewing machine, good friends (old & new), and a stack of projects you’ve been itching to stitch. Experience the wonderful joy & energy that result when a group of like-minded, creative people come together. You can make the retreat whatever you need it to be. Maybe it’s time to finish that one you began last year or start something new. This retreat is sure to deliver some ample opportunity for working into the wee hours of the morning completing projects. Enjoy a nice scenic walk along the ranch’s beautiful trails, nap, get a massage or card reading with Angie Sims, learn a new sewing/quilt technique or share one. Play fun retreat games…you might win a prize or two. Get a deal on some goodies at our live auction, it’s for a good cause. All your meals are prepared for you, and yummy meals they are! The tables are big, so spread those projects out in the pavilion with a picturesque view of wine country and Eat, Sew, Drink & be Merry….What happens at this retreat, stays at this retreat. Each room in the Webb Lodge sleeps two with two twin beds, a private deck with view of ranch trails and bathroom/shower.
Retreat $500.00 Includes lodging & 8 meals.
$600.00 Single Room Rate
Contact Nicole at (707) 836-0114 or e-mail to reserve a space.
firstname.lastname@example.org. There is $100.00 deposit, non-
refundable. Visit our web-site for our retreat policies at
Quilt & Sewing Retreat Policies
Our retreats are all about having fun, but we still have to have some rules about deposits and payments for these Retreats. Please read the following carefully.
- To reserve a room for a retreat, you must send a NON-REFUNDABLE $100 DEPOSIT in the amount required for the specific retreat for each person attending the retreat.
- Your NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT will NOT be refunded if you cancel your reservation even if you have a good reason. See our cancellation policy below.
- Your deposit reserves your room and one space in the conference room only.
- If you are attending multiple retreats, a deposit for each retreat is required.
- When all spaces in a retreat are sold out, we will start a waiting list. When someone cancels, an email will be sent to the first person on the waiting list offering the then available space. That person will have three days to respond. After three days, the space will be offered to the next person on the waiting list and so on, until either the space is filled or the waiting list is empty.
- Payment in full for the retreat must be received no later than 60 days before the retreat starts. NO EXCEPTIONS! If payment is not received on time, the reservation will be cancelled and your NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT will be forfeited.ROOMMATES AND SINGLE ROOMS
- The Material Girl will do our best to match roommates. As most of retreat accomodations require double occupancy it would be beneficial for you to find a roommate. Note: if you are signing up with a roommate and your roommate cancels, you must pay for a single room or find a replacement paying roommate. There are no exceptions to this. If you find yourself in this situation, please do not be surprised when you are required to pay for a single room.CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation by The Material Girl, Inc.
The Material Girl, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a retreat if there is insufficient enrollment or in an emergency situation.
- If The Material Girl, Inc. cancels a retreat, your deposit will be refunded. Note, this is the only situation in which your deposit will be refunded!
- For all non-emergencies, cancellation will be announced one month prior to the payment due date (120 days prior to the retreat).Cancellations by Retreaters
- Cancellations must be in writing. (Email is fine, but if you do not get an acknowledgement within three days please email again and/or send snail mail.)
- If the cancellation notice is received 90 days prior to the retreat start date, your payments minus the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be refunded. Your deposit will not be refunded.
- Cancellation notices received after 90 days prior to the retreat, result in forfeiture of all sums paid.From time to time, photos will be taken of retreaters, finished quilts, in-progress quilts and retreat activities. By participating in a The Material Girl, Inc. Retreat, each retreater authorizes The Material Girl and other participants at The Material Girl, Inc. Retreats to photograph, videotape or otherwise digitally record or collect your image and likeness and your projects associated with your participation in a The Material Girl, Inc. Retreat and consents to use of these photos for marketing/promotional purposes.
By sending in your deposit you are acknowledging that you have read and agree with this policy.
This policy will be posted with the appropriate dates below each retreat. You may link to information about each retreat by clicking on that retreat above.